Sunday, May 01, 2011

C'mon (That's Love)

by K. Brown

When love finds you
there ain't no doubt
you can run
but you can't live without
Darlin' you got me
twistin' deep within
I could fool myself
but I know I just can't win

So ....

(chorus)
C'mon, C'mon
let's go down this way
C'mon, C'mon
lets go down this way
It ain't no sin
to be givin' in this way
C'mon, C'mon
baby let's go down this way

Well a man's just a man
livin' on his own
hangin' on by the skin of his teeth
with noone at home
But when a woman shows up
and give his life a plan
ain't no way to resist
no, not for any man

So ... (chorus)

When a man loves a woman
he can't be satisfied
until that woman gives her love to him
and he'll find peace of mind
It's the way of the world
It's the mighty force of life
It's mighty, mighty, mighty
love won't be denied

So ... (chorus)



(for reference https://youtu.be/yxbGPANagc8  )

No comments: